Employed by Ray Davies Entertainments Ltd
Headlining Summer Festivals:-
- Norwegian Wood in Oslo with Jackson Browne
- Glastonbury's Abbey Extravaganza with Joan Armatrading
- Greenwich Music Time with Gipsy Kings, George Benson & Tom Jones
- Portsmouth Victorious with Texas, The Darkness & Laura Mvula
- Brecon Jazz with Courtney Pine
- Concert at Colston Hall Bristol July
Employed by Sony Music Entertainment UK:-
Recording at Konk Studios August & September
Employed by Helicon Records for recording on the eponymous debut album in 2001 and performing live on Israeli television in 2003.
Member of internationally established and recognised, critically acclaimed creative rock four-piece, signed to Atlantic Records.
Sixteen albums produced since 1991 generating in excess of 1,000,000 record sales worldwide.
Recorded and featured on the albums and singles from the albums:
- "Warszawa" - (2004)
- "Coma Divine" (Re-released extended version) - (2003)
- "Stars Die" - The Delerium Years 91-97 (2002)
- "Metanoia" (2001)
- "Recordings" (2001)
- "Lightbulb Sun" (2000)
- "Stupid Dream" (1999)
- "Coma Divine" - Live in Rome (1997)
- "Signify" (1996)
- "The Sky Moves Sideways" (1995)
Headlining tours, TV appearances, National Radio performances/ sessions/interviews and National Press features, interviews and reviews in the USA, UK, Italy, Greece, Israel, Poland, France, Germany, Holland, Belgium, Norway and Sweden.
Video-single "Piano Lessons" extensively shown on MTV and VH1. UK National airplay of album material and singles including Radio 1, Radio 2, Virgin and XFM Radio.
Radio 1 Live in session performances for Mark Radcliffe (1994 & 1995). Top Ten Independent Chart positions in Music Week, NME and Melody Maker.
Features, album and live reviews in The Times, Q, Mojo, Classic Rock, Vox, Metal Hammer, Kerrang and Record Collector.
Large loyal fan base interacting via official and fan sites on the internet.
Employed by Keith Aspden Management as live and studio drummer for art pop three piece signed to One Little Indian Records with Hit & Run Publishing.
Recorded on fourth album "Flowermouth" (1994) alongside Robert Fripp.
Live appearance on:
- ITV's "The Big E" (1994)
- 3 Live ITV appearances performing on Carlton TV's "The Beat" - (1993)
- Radio 5 Live in session (1993)
- Major UK Tour support to Ultravox (1993)
- 2 Live GLR Radio sessions (1993)
Employed by One-Fifteen Management as drummer and backing vocalist for IRS/EMI
signed rock band.
- United States Headlining East Coast Club Tour (Nov/Dec)
- Major UK Tour support to ELO (Sep/Oct)
- Major UK Tour support to Jools Holland (Apr/May)
- UK Club Tour with The Godfathers (Jun)
- Headlining Gigs at The Marquee, Subterranea, Camden Underworld etc (July)